These tips keep your skin looking it’s best even when wearing masks every day.
Wearing a mask can be hard on your skin.
This video provides 7 tips that help prevent skin problems when wearing a mask, including:
- Comfortable fabric. Choose a mask made from a soft, breathable fabric like cotton.
- Find a good fit. Your mask can irritate your skin if it’s too tight or slides around.
- Wash after wear. Cloth masks should be washed after each use.
- Keep your face clean. Use a mild cleanser appropriate for your skin type.
- Moisturize. Masks can dry out your skin so apply lotion daily.
- Limit makeup. Wearing makeup under a mask can clog pores and lead to breakouts.
- Pick the right products. Masks can increase skin sensitivity, causing some products to irritate skin.
Copyright 2020 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.